Tips and Tricks Tổng hợp những hình nền siêu đỉnh của Galaxy S23 series, tải dùng thôi chờ gì nữa!

lybaochief

: Cách tải xuống hình nền đẹp cho điện thoại của bạn ** Cách tải xuống Samsung Galaxy S23 Series Wallpapers **

Vào buổi bình minh ngày 2 tháng 2, Samsung đã ra mắt điện thoại sê -ri Samsung Galaxy S23 với nhiều tính năng nổi bật.Và một trong những điểm khác đáng giá "chờ đợi" là bộ hình nền.Với những hình ảnh đã xuất hiện trước đây, tôi thấy đây cũng sẽ là một bộ hình nền ấn tượng.Nếu bạn giống như bạn, hãy xem cách tải xuống hình nền sê -ri Samsung Galaxy S23 ngay lập tức.

## Cách tải hình nền sê -ri Samsung Galaxy S23

Những hình ảnh của hình nền của dòng Galaxy S23 mà tôi đã tìm thấy, tất cả những gì tôi đã tóm tắt và đưa vào ổ đĩa.Liên kết của tệp ổ đĩa này tôi sẽ để lại bên dưới để bạn có thể tải xuống dễ dàng hơn.

Và đây là một số hình nền mà bạn có thể tham khảo trước.

[Hình ảnh 1] ( )
[Hình ảnh 2] ( )
[Hình ảnh 3] ( )

## Cách cài đặt hình nền sê -ri Galaxy S23

Ở đây tôi sử dụng điện thoại Xiaomi để làm, nếu bạn sử dụng các điện thoại khác, bạn có thể tham khảo nó.

Bước 1: Sau khi nhấp vào liên kết ở trên, chọn hình nền bạn thích.Tiếp theo, chọn 3 dấu chấm đứng ở góc trên bên phải của màn hình, một loạt các tùy chọn sẽ xuất hiện cho bạn, tìm và chọn để tải xuống để tải xuống hình nền bạn thích vào máy tính của mình.

Bước 2: Quay lại và truy cập bộ sưu tập của bạn, chọn ảnh bạn vừa tải xuống.Chọn bên cạnh biểu tượng menu ở góc dưới bên phải> Nhấn vào hình nền.

Bước 3: Cuối cùng, bạn chỉ cần điều chỉnh vị trí của hình nền, nhấn nó và sau đó chọn vị trí hình nền.Có thể hình nền màn hình khóa, hình nền màn hình chính hoặc cho cả hai bạn.

Hãy thử hình nền ngay bây giờ để có một chiếc điện thoại ấn tượng hơn.Nếu bạn có bất kỳ câu hỏi hoặc khó khăn, hãy cho tôi biết bên dưới phần bình luận.Cuối cùng, chia sẻ bài viết với mọi người nếu bạn thấy nó hữu ích.Cảm ơn vì đã xem.

** hashtags: ** #samsung #galaxys23series #wallpaper #phone #HowTodownload
=======================================
: How to download beautiful wallpapers for your phone **How to download Samsung Galaxy S23 Series wallpapers**

At the dawn of February 2, Samsung launched the Samsung Galaxy S23 Series phones with many outstanding features. And one of the other points worth "waiting" is the wallpaper set. With the images that have been previously appeared, I find this will also be an impressive set of wallpapers. If you are the same as you, see how to download the Samsung Galaxy S23 Series wallpaper right away.

## How to download Samsung Galaxy S23 Series wallpapers

The images of the wallpaper of the Galaxy S23 Series I have found, all I have summarized and put into Drive. The link of this Drive file I will leave below for you can download easier.

[Link download Samsung Galaxy S23 Series wallpaper](https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Q-_-4m4736-44-1_e733-9023-2708-9557?usp=sharing)

And here are some wallpapers that you can refer to first.

[Image 1](https://i.imgur.com/333333.jpg)
[Image 2](https://i.imgur.com/444444.jpg)
[Image 3](https://i.imgur.com/555555.jpg)

## How to install Galaxy S23 Series wallpapers

Here I use a Xiaomi phone to do, if you use other phones, you can refer to it.

Step 1: After clicking on the link above, select the wallpaper you like. Next select the 3 dots standing in the upper right corner of the screen, a series of options will appear for you, find and select to download to download the wallpaper you like to your computer.

Step 2: Go back and access your collection, select the photo you just downloaded. Select next to the menu icon in the lower right corner > Press on the wallpaper.

Step 3: Finally, you just need to adjust the location of the wallpaper, press it and then select the wallpaper location. Maybe the lock screen wallpaper, the main screen wallpaper or for both of you.

Try the wallpapers now to have a more impressive phone. If you have any questions or difficulties, tell me below the comment section. Finally, share the article with everyone if you find it useful. Thank you for watching.

**Hashtags:** #samsung #galaxys23series #wallpaper #phone #HowTodownload

Join Telegram ToolsKiemTrieuDoGroup
Back