Essager 5 in 1 USB C HUB HDMI-4K Docking Station Splitter For Macbook Adapter For Laptops USB 3.0 Type C

Essager 5 in 1 USB C HUB HDMI-4K Docking Station Splitter For Macbook Adapter For Laptops USB 3.0 Type C

[Products Exclusively For You - Don't Miss Out!]: ( https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_DnC2N3r)
【5-in-1 USB C Hub】: Essager USB C Hub features 3 USB 3.0 ports, 1 HDMI port, 1 4K@60Hz DP port and 1 PD 100W charging port, which can easily expand your laptop's connectivity, ideal for connecting external devices such as hard drives, flash drives, card readers, printers, scanners, monitors, etc.

【4K@60Hz HDMI Output】: With HDMI 2.0 port, the USB C hub can output 4K@60Hz video to external display, perfect for watching movies, playing games, or giving presentations. It also supports Full HD 1080p, 720p, and 480p resolutions.

【100W Power Delivery】: The USB C hub supports up to 100W power delivery, which can charge your laptop while you're using it. It also supports PD 3.0, which allows you to charge your devices at faster speeds.

【Wide Compatibility】: The USB C hub is compatible with MacBook Pro/Air, iPad Pro, Chromebook, Dell XPS, HP Spectre, Huawei Matebook, and other laptops with USB-C port. It also works with Android phones and tablets that support OTG function.

【What You Get】: 1 x Essager USB C Hub, 1 x Type-C to Type-C Cable, 1 x User Manual.

**Advantages:**

* 5-in-1 design with 3 USB 3.0 ports, 1 HDMI port, 1 4K@60Hz DP port and 1 PD 100W charging port, can easily expand your laptop's connectivity.
* 4K@60Hz HDMI output, perfect for watching movies, playing games, or giving presentations.
* Supports up to 100W power delivery, which can charge your laptop while you're using it.
* Wide compatibility with MacBook Pro/Air, iPad Pro, Chromebook, Dell XPS, HP Spectre, Huawei Matebook, and other laptops with USB-C port.

**Disadvantages:**

* The price is a bit high.
* The build quality is not as good as some other USB C hubs on the market.

**Reviews:**

* "I've been using this USB C hub for a few weeks now and I'm really happy with it. It's been working great with my MacBook Pro, and I've been able to connect all of my devices without any problems. The 4K HDMI output is also really nice, and I've been able to watch movies and play games on my external monitor without any issues. Overall, I'm really happy with this purchase." - Amazon Customer
* "This USB C hub is exactly what I needed to expand the connectivity of my MacBook Pro. I'm able to connect my external monitor, hard drive, and flash drive all at the same time, and it works great. The 4K HDMI output is also really nice, and I've been able to watch movies and play games on my external monitor without any problems. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a USB C hub." - Best Buy Customer

**Comparison with other similar products on the market:**

The Essager 5-in-1 USB C Hub is comparable to other similar products on the market in terms of features and price. However, it does have a few advantages over some of the other products, such as its support for 4K@60Hz HDMI output and its 100W power delivery.

**Benefits to consumers:**

The Essager 5-in-1 USB C Hub offers a number of benefits to consumers, including:

* The ability to connect multiple devices to your laptop at the same time.
* 4K@60Hz HDMI output for watching movies, playing games, or giving presentations.
* Support for up to 100W power delivery, which can charge your laptop while you're using it.
* Wide compatibility with MacBook Pro/Air, iPad Pro, Chromebook, Dell XPS, HP Spectre, Huawei Matebook, and other laptops with USB-C port.

**Hashtags:**

* #usbchub
* #hdmihub
* #4khub
=======================================
[The newest product has just been launched, grab it now]: ( https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_DnC2N3r)

Join Telegram ToolsKiemTrieuDoGroup
Back