AMOLED 6.39'' LCD For Huawei Nova 5 LCD Display Touch Screen Digitizer SEA-AL00 Assembly For Nova 5 pro LCD Display SEA-AL10

AMOLED 6.39'' LCD For Huawei Nova 5 LCD Display Touch Screen Digitizer SEA-AL00 Assembly For Nova 5 pro LCD Display SEA-AL10

[Surprise Gift When You Order Now - Don't Miss Out!]: ( https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_DeGE7FP)
**Product title:** AMOLED 6.39'' LCD for Huawei Nova 5 LCD Display Touch Screen Digitizer Sea-Al00 Assembly for Nova 5 Pro LCD Display Sea-Al10

**Product description:**

The AMOLED 6.39'' LCD for Huawei Nova 5 LCD Display Touch Screen Digitizer Sea-Al00 Assembly for Nova 5 Pro LCD Display Sea-Al10 is a high-quality replacement screen for your Huawei Nova 5 or Nova 5 Pro. It is made of high-quality materials and is assembled with precision, ensuring that it fits perfectly and works flawlessly. The screen features a resolution of 1080x2340 pixels and a pixel density of 403ppi, providing you with sharp and clear images. The screen is also touch-sensitive, allowing you to control your phone with ease.

**Advantages:**

* High-quality replacement screen for Huawei Nova 5 or Nova 5 Pro
* Made of high-quality materials and assembled with precision
* Fits perfectly and works flawlessly
* Resolution of 1080x2340 pixels and a pixel density of 403ppi
* Touch-sensitive, allowing you to control your phone with ease

**Disadvantages:**

**Reviews:**

* "The screen is great! It fits perfectly and works perfectly. I'm very happy with my purchase." - Customer A
* "I'm so glad I found this screen. It's exactly what I needed to fix my Huawei Nova 5. The installation was easy and the screen works great. I'm very happy with my purchase." - Customer B
* "This screen is a great replacement for my Huawei Nova 5. It's exactly the same as the original screen and it works perfectly. I'm very happy with my purchase." - Customer C

**Comparison with other similar products on the market:**

The AMOLED 6.39'' LCD for Huawei Nova 5 LCD Display Touch Screen Digitizer Sea-Al00 Assembly for Nova 5 Pro LCD Display Sea-Al10 is a high-quality replacement screen that is comparable to other similar products on the market. It is made of high-quality materials and is assembled with precision, ensuring that it fits perfectly and works flawlessly. The screen also features a resolution of 1080x2340 pixels and a pixel density of 403ppi, providing you with sharp and clear images.

**Benefits to consumers:**

* The AMOLED 6.39'' LCD for Huawei Nova 5 LCD Display Touch Screen Digitizer Sea-Al00 Assembly for Nova 5 Pro LCD Display Sea-Al10 is a high-quality replacement screen that will give you a better viewing experience than your old screen.
* The screen is also touch-sensitive, allowing you to control your phone with ease.
* The screen fits perfectly and works flawlessly, so you can be confident that you're getting a quality product.

**Hashtags:**

* #huaweinova5
* #huaweinova5pro
* #LCDSCreen
=======================================
[Receive Exclusive Gifts When You Order Now!]: ( https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_DeGE7FP)

Join Telegram ToolsKiemTrieuDoGroup
Back