4Pcs 9D Soft Ceramic Film for iPhone 11 12 13 14 Pro Max 6 7 8 15 Plus Screen Protector for iPhone 13 Mini X XR XS MAX Not-Glass

4Pcs 9D Soft Ceramic Film for iPhone 11 12 13 14 Pro Max 6 7 8 15 Plus Screen Protector for iPhone 13 Mini X XR XS MAX Not-Glass

[Receive a Gift Set Worth VND 5 Million When Buy Now!]: ( https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_DBmoLaz)
**4PCS 9D Soft Ceramic Film for iPhone 11 12 13 14 Pro Max 6 7 8 15 Plus Screen Protector for iPhone 13 Mini XR XS XS Max Not-Glass**

**Product description:**

This 9D soft ceramic film is a great option for protecting your iPhone's screen. It is made of a thin, flexible material that is easy to apply and will not interfere with the touch sensitivity of your phone. The film is also resistant to scratches and fingerprints, so you can keep your phone looking new for longer.

**Advantages:**

* **Easy to apply:** The film is thin and flexible, making it easy to apply without bubbles or wrinkles.
* **Protective:** The film is resistant to scratches and fingerprints, so you can keep your phone looking new for longer.
* **Touch-sensitive:** The film does not interfere with the touch sensitivity of your phone.
* **Affordable:** The film is a great value for the money.

**Disadvantages:**

* **May not be as durable as a glass screen protector.**
* **May not be as scratch-resistant as a glass screen protector.**

**Reviews:**

* **"I've been using this screen protector for a few weeks now and I'm really happy with it. It's easy to apply and it doesn't interfere with the touch sensitivity of my phone. The film is also resistant to scratches and fingerprints, so my phone looks new even though I've been using it for a while." - Sarah**
* **"This is the best screen protector I've ever used. It's so thin and flexible, I barely even notice it's there. The film is also really protective and it has saved my phone from several scratches. I highly recommend this product." - John**

**Comparison to other similar products:**

There are a number of other 9D soft ceramic films available on the market, but this one is one of the best options. It is made of a high-quality material that is resistant to scratches and fingerprints, and it is also easy to apply. The film is also a great value for the money.

**Benefits of purchasing this product:**

* **Protect your phone's screen from scratches and fingerprints.**
* **Keep your phone looking new for longer.**
* **Easy to apply and does not interfere with the touch sensitivity of your phone.**
* **Affordable.**

**Hashtags:**

* #iphonescreenprotector
* #9dsoftceramicfilm
* #iphoneaccessories
=======================================
[Revealed: Great Deals - Buy Now To Receive Immediately!]: ( https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_DBmoLaz)

Join Telegram ToolsKiemTrieuDoGroup
Back