2023 NEW Original Xiaomi Smart Touch Keyboard Protective Case for Mi PAD 6 / 6 Pro With NFC Pogo Pin Anti-fouling Shell 64 Key

2023 NEW Original Xiaomi Smart Touch Keyboard Protective Case for Mi PAD 6 / 6 Pro With NFC Pogo Pin Anti-fouling Shell 64 Key

[Exclusive Promotion - Limited Quantity!]: ( https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_DeX0bwN)
**2023 New Original Xiaomi Smart Touch Keyboard Protective Case for Mi Pad 6/6 Pro with NFC Pogo Pin Anti-Fouling Shell 64 Key**

**Product description**

The Xiaomi Smart Touch Keyboard Protective Case is a must-have accessory for your Mi Pad 6/6 Pro. It features a built-in keyboard that makes it easy to type on your tablet, and it also has a protective shell that will keep your device safe from scratches and damage. The keyboard is connected to the tablet via NFC, so there's no need to worry about pairing it or charging it. The case also has a built-in stand, so you can prop your tablet up for comfortable viewing.

**Advantages**

* **Built-in keyboard:** The keyboard makes it easy to type on your tablet, and it's also backlit for easy typing in low-light conditions.
* **Protective shell:** The shell protects your tablet from scratches and damage.
* **NFC connectivity:** The keyboard connects to the tablet via NFC, so there's no need to worry about pairing it or charging it.
* **Built-in stand:** The stand allows you to prop your tablet up for comfortable viewing.

**Disadvantages**

* **The keyboard is not detachable:** If you don't need the keyboard, you can't remove it from the case.
* **The case is a bit bulky:** The case adds a bit of bulk to your tablet, but it's not too bad.

**Reviews**

* **"I love this keyboard case! It's so much easier to type on my tablet now, and it's also protected from scratches and damage. The stand is also really handy." - Customer A**
* **"This case is great! It's made my tablet so much more functional, and it looks really stylish too. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who's looking for a keyboard case for their Mi Pad 6/6 Pro." - Customer B**
* **"This is the perfect case for my Mi Pad 6/6 Pro. It's stylish, protective, and functional. I love the built-in keyboard, and the stand is really handy. I would definitely recommend this case to anyone who's looking for a great way to protect their tablet." - Customer C**

**Comparison with other similar products on the market**

There are a few other keyboard cases available for the Mi Pad 6/6 Pro, but the Xiaomi Smart Touch Keyboard Protective Case is the best option in terms of quality, features, and price.

* **Other keyboard cases are typically more expensive than the Xiaomi Smart Touch Keyboard Protective Case.**
* **The Xiaomi Smart Touch Keyboard Protective Case has a built-in keyboard, while other keyboard cases do not.**
* **The Xiaomi Smart Touch Keyboard Protective Case has a protective shell, while other keyboard cases do not.**
* **The Xiaomi Smart Touch Keyboard Protective Case has a built-in stand, while other keyboard cases do not.**

**Benefits of purchasing the product**

* **You'll be able to type on your tablet more easily.**
* **Your tablet will be protected from scratches and damage.**
* **You'll be able to prop your tablet up for comfortable viewing.**

**Hashtags**

* #Xiaomi
* #Mi Pad 6/6 Pro
* #Keyboard case
=======================================
[Limited Quantities - Order Now Don't Miss Out!]: ( https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_DeX0bwN)

Join Telegram ToolsKiemTrieuDoGroup
Back