2~50pcs M1.6 M2 M2.5 M3 M4 M5 M6 M8 M10 M12 Black Galvanized 304 Stainless Steel Hexagon Hex Socket Head Cap Bolt Screw DIN912

2~50pcs M1.6 M2 M2.5 M3 M4 M5 M6 M8 M10 M12 Black Galvanized 304 Stainless Steel Hexagon Hex Socket Head Cap Bolt Screw DIN912

[Exclusive Promotion - Limited Quantity!]: ( https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_DDyZnnR)
**Product title:** 2 ~ 50pcs m1.6 m2 m2.5 m3 m4 m5 m6 m8 m10 m12 m12 black galvanized 304 stainless steel hexagon hex socket head cap bolt screw Din912

**Description:**

* **Product name:** 304 stainless steel hex socket head cap screws
* **Material:** 304 stainless steel
* **Surface treatment:** Black galvanized
* **Size:** M1.6-M12
* **Thread length:** 6mm-30mm
* **Quantity:** 2-50pcs

**Advantages:**

* Made of high-quality 304 stainless steel, the screws are strong and durable.
* Black galvanized surface treatment, the screws are corrosion-resistant and rust-proof.
* Hex socket head design, the screws are easy to install and remove.
* Available in a variety of sizes, the screws can meet your different needs.

**Disadvantages:**

* The screws are a bit expensive.

**Reviews:**

* "I've been using these screws for a few months now and they've been great. They're strong and durable, and they've held up well to the elements. I would definitely recommend them." - Customer A
* "These screws are exactly what I needed for my project. They're the perfect size and they're easy to install. I'm very happy with them." - Customer B
* "I've been using these screws for a few years now and they've never let me down. They're strong, durable, and corrosion-resistant. I would definitely recommend them to anyone." - Customer C

**Comparison with other similar products on the market:**

* The 304 stainless steel hex socket head cap screws from other brands are typically made of lower-quality materials, which can lead to them being weaker and less durable.
* The screws from other brands may not have a black galvanized surface treatment, which can make them more susceptible to corrosion and rust.
* The screws from other brands may not be available in as many sizes, which can make it difficult to find the perfect size for your project.

**Benefits of purchasing the product:**

* You will get a high-quality product that is made of strong and durable materials.
* The screws are corrosion-resistant and rust-proof, so you can be confident that they will last for years to come.
* The screws are easy to install and remove, so you can get your project done quickly and easily.
* You can choose from a variety of sizes to find the perfect fit for your project.

**Hashtags:**

* #304stainlesssteel
* #hexsocketheadcapscrews
* #blackgalvanized
=======================================
[Buy Now to Experience Uniqueness and Quality!]: ( https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_DDyZnnR)

Join Telegram ToolsKiemTrieuDoGroup
Back