127 Keys Shine Through Plum Blossom Cherry Profile Backlit RGB Keycap PBT Keycap Dye-Sub For Cherry MX Gamer Mechanical Keyboard

127 Keys Shine Through Plum Blossom Cherry Profile Backlit RGB Keycap PBT Keycap Dye-Sub For Cherry MX Gamer Mechanical Keyboard

[Buy now]: ( https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_DmoSdVx)
**127 Keys Shine Through Plum Blossom Cherry Profile Backlit RGB Keycap PBT Keycap Dye-Sub for Cherry MX Gamer Mechanical Keyboard**

**Product description:**

This 127-key keycap set is made of high-quality PBT plastic, which is more durable than ABS keycaps. It is double-shot molded, so the legends will not fade over time. The keycaps are also backlit, so you can see them clearly even in low-light conditions.

The keycaps are designed in Cherry profile, which is a popular profile among mechanical keyboard enthusiasts. They are also compatible with Cherry MX switches, so you can use them with any Cherry MX-compatible mechanical keyboard.

The keycap set comes with a variety of colors to choose from, so you can find the perfect set to match your keyboard. It also includes a keycap puller, so you can easily remove the keycaps from your keyboard.

**Advantages:**

* Made of high-quality PBT plastic
* Double-shot molded keycaps
* Backlit keycaps
* Compatible with Cherry MX switches
* Cherry profile keycaps
* Variety of colors to choose from
* Includes a keycap puller

**Disadvantages:**

* May be too expensive for some people
* Not compatible with all mechanical keyboards

**Reviews:**

* "I love these keycaps! They are so high quality and they look amazing on my keyboard. I've been using them for a few months now and they have held up great. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a new keycap set." - Amazon customer
* "These keycaps are amazing! They are so smooth and they sound great. I love the variety of colors to choose from. I would definitely recommend these to anyone looking for a new keycap set." - Newegg customer
* "These keycaps are the best! They are so high quality and they look amazing on my keyboard. I've been using them for a few months now and they have held up great. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a new keycap set." - Reddit user

**Comparison with other similar products:**

There are a few other similar products on the market, but this keycap set is one of the best options. It is made of high-quality materials, it is compatible with a variety of keyboards, and it comes with a variety of colors to choose from.

**Benefits to consumers:**

* This keycap set will give your keyboard a new look and feel.
* The high-quality materials will make your keyboard more durable.
* The backlit keycaps will make it easier to type in low-light conditions.
* The Cherry profile keycaps will provide a comfortable typing experience.

**Hashtags:**

* #MechanicalKeyboard
* #keycapset
* #cherryprofile
=======================================
[Receive a Gift Set Worth VND 5 Million When Buy Now!]: ( https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_DmoSdVx)

Join Telegram ToolsKiemTrieuDoGroup
Back