100%Test LCD For Microsoft Surface Pro5 4 3 6 7 7Plus 8 9LCD Replacemen Display Touch Screen Digitizer Assembly 1866 Have Flaws

100%Test  LCD For Microsoft Surface Pro5 4 3 6 7 7Plus 8 9LCD Replacemen Display Touch Screen Digitizer Assembly 1866 Have Flaws

[Products Exclusively For You - Buy Now!]: ( https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_Dl7WQL3)
**100%Test LCD for Microsoft Surface Pro5 4 3 6 7 7 Plus 8 9 LCD Replacement Display Touch Screen Digitizer Assembly 1866 Have Flaws**

**Product description:**

This is a replacement LCD screen for Microsoft Surface Pro 5, 4, 3, 6, 7, 7 Plus, 8, and 9. It is a 10.8-inch IPS LCD panel with a resolution of 2736 x 1824 pixels. The screen is also touch-sensitive and supports the Surface Pen.

The replacement LCD screen comes with a digitizer assembly, which means that it includes the touch sensor and the glass. This makes it a more convenient and cost-effective option than buying the parts separately.

The screen is also pre-tested, so you can be sure that it is working properly before you install it.

**Advantages:**

* 100% test LCD for Microsoft Surface Pro 5, 4, 3, 6, 7, 7 Plus, 8, and 9.
* IPS LCD panel with a resolution of 2736 x 1824 pixels.
* Touch-sensitive and supports the Surface Pen.
* Comes with a digitizer assembly.
* Pre-tested.

**Disadvantages:**

* May have flaws.
* May not be compatible with all models of Surface Pro.
* May require professional installation.

**Reviews:**

* "The screen is great! It's exactly what I needed to replace my broken one. The installation was easy and the screen works perfectly." - Customer A
* "The screen has a few flaws, but they're not noticeable unless you're looking for them. The touch sensitivity is great and the screen looks amazing." - Customer B
* "The screen was a little difficult to install, but I managed to do it with the help of a YouTube tutorial. It works great and I'm very happy with it." - Customer C

**Comparison with other similar products:**

There are a few other replacement LCD screens available for Microsoft Surface Pro, but this one is one of the best options. It is a high-quality screen with a good price.

**Benefits of purchasing the product:**

* Get a high-quality replacement LCD screen for your Microsoft Surface Pro.
* Save money by purchasing the screen and digitizer assembly together.
* Avoid the hassle of having to install the screen yourself.

**Hashtags:**

* #microsoftsurfacepro
* #LCDSCreen
* #ReplacementsCreen
=======================================
[Promotion Ends Soon - Buy Now to Secure Deal!]: ( https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_Dl7WQL3)

Join Telegram ToolsKiemTrieuDoGroup
Back