ZRACE For XTR XT SLX Deoro Clamp Band Shifter To I-Spec Ev Converter For SHIMANO SL-M9100 M8100 M7100 M6100 M5100 M4100

ZRACE For XTR XT SLX Deoro Clamp Band Shifter To I-Spec Ev Converter For SHIMANO SL-M9100 M8100 M7100 M6100 M5100 M4100

[Flash Sale: Buy Now to Get Great Deals - Limited Quantity!]: ( https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_DkTHIoH)
**Zrace for xtr xt Slx Deo Clamp Shifter to I-Spec EV Converter for Shimano SL-M9100 M8100 M700 M6100 M5100 M4100**

**Product description**

The Zrace for xtr xt Slx Deo Clamp Shifter to I-Spec EV Converter is a simple and affordable way to convert your Shimano Deore, SLX, XT, or XTR clamp-style shifter to the I-Spec EV standard. This allows you to use the latest Shimano I-Spec EV brake levers with your existing shifter, or to upgrade your shifter to the I-Spec EV standard without having to replace your brake levers.

The converter is made from CNC-machined aluminum and features a durable anodized finish. It is compatible with all Shimano Deore, SLX, XT, and XTR clamp-style shifters from the M9100, M8100, M700, M6100, M5100, and M4100 series.

**Advantages**

* Simple and affordable way to convert your Shimano Deore, SLX, XT, or XTR clamp-style shifter to the I-Spec EV standard
* Compatible with all Shimano Deore, SLX, XT, and XTR clamp-style shifters from the M9100, M8100, M700, M6100, M5100, and M4100 series
* Made from CNC-machined aluminum with a durable anodized finish

**Disadvantages**

**Reviews**

* "This converter is exactly what I needed to convert my old Shimano Deore shifter to the I-Spec EV standard. It was easy to install and works perfectly. I'm very happy with this product." - Amazon customer
* "I've been using this converter for a few months now and it's been great. It's made my shifting much more precise and it's also a lot more comfortable to use. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking to convert their Shimano Deore shifter to the I-Spec EV standard." - BikeRadar reviewer

**Comparison with other similar products**

The Zrace for xtr xt Slx Deo Clamp Shifter to I-Spec EV Converter is a very affordable option for converting your Shimano Deore, SLX, XT, or XTR clamp-style shifter to the I-Spec EV standard. It is made from CNC-machined aluminum with a durable anodized finish and is compatible with all Shimano Deore, SLX, XT, and XTR clamp-style shifters from the M9100, M8100, M700, M6100, M5100, and M4100 series.

Other similar products on the market include the Wolf Tooth Tanpan Converter and the Jagwire X-Convert I-Spec EV Converter. The Wolf Tooth Tanpan Converter is a bit more expensive than the Zrace converter, but it is also made from CNC-machined aluminum and is compatible with all Shimano Deore, SLX, XT, and XTR clamp-style shifters from the M700 series and up. The Jagwire X-Convert I-Spec EV Converter is the least expensive option of the three, but it is made from plastic and is only compatible with Shimano Deore, SLX, and XT clamp-style shifters from the M6100 series and up.

**Benefits of purchasing the product**

* The Zrace for xtr xt Slx Deo Clamp Shifter to I-Spec EV Converter is a simple and affordable way to convert your Shimano Deore, SLX, XT, or XTR clamp-style shifter to the I-Spec EV standard.
* It is compatible with all Shimano Deore, SLX, XT, and XTR clamp-style shifters from the M9100, M8100, M700, M6100, M5100, and M4100 series.
* It is made from CNC-machined aluminum with a durable anodized finish.

**Hashtags**

* #Shimano
* #deore
* #slx
* #xt
* #xtr
* #i-spec
* #ev
* #converter
=======================================
[Big Gift When Order Now - Limited Quantity!]: ( https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_DkTHIoH)

Join Telegram ToolsKiemTrieuDoGroup
Back