Review Srhythm NC35 Noise Cancelling Headphones Wireless Bluetooth 5.0, Fast Charge Over-Ear Lightweight Headset with Microphones,Mega Bass 50+ Hours’ Pla...

ngosabrina1

Srhythm NC35 Noise Cancelling Headphones Wireless Bluetooth 5.0, Fast Charge Over-Ear Lightweight Headset with Microphones,Mega Bass 50+ Hours’ Pla...

[Đặt Mua Ngay để Nhận Ngay Quà Tặng Surprise!]: (https://shorten.asia/MBsq7udN)
** Tai nghe khử tiếng ồn SRHYTHM NC35: Đánh giá của cộng tác viên **

** Hashtags: ** #NoiseCancelingHeadHones #wirelheadHones

Tôi rất vui mừng được chia sẻ đánh giá của mình về tai nghe khử tiếng ồn SRHYTHM NC35.Tôi đã sử dụng chúng trong vài tuần nay và tôi thực sự ấn tượng với hiệu suất của họ.

** Tiện nghi và thiết kế **

Tai nghe SRHYTHM NC35 rất thoải mái khi đeo.Các cốc tai được làm bằng vật liệu bọt mềm, bộ nhớ phù hợp với hình dạng của tai bạn.Các băng đô cũng được đệm và điều chỉnh, vì vậy bạn có thể tìm thấy sự phù hợp hoàn hảo.

Tai nghe có thiết kế kiểu dáng đẹp, sành điệu.Chúng có sẵn màu đen hoặc trắng.Tôi có những cái màu đen và chúng trông tuyệt vời.

** Hủy tiếng ồn **

Tiếng ồn khử trên tai nghe SRHYTHM NC35 là tuyệt vời.Tôi đã có thể ngăn chặn hầu hết tiếng ồn từ thành phố khi tôi mặc chúng.Tôi vẫn có thể nghe thấy một số tiếng ồn, nhưng nó yên tĩnh hơn nhiều so với nó nếu không có tai nghe.

**Chất lượng âm thanh**

Chất lượng âm thanh của tai nghe SRHYTHM NC35 cũng rất tốt.Âm trầm sâu và mạnh mẽ, Mids rõ ràng và chi tiết, và mức cao là sắc nét và được xác định rõ.Tôi đã nghe một loạt các thể loại âm nhạc với tai nghe và tôi rất ấn tượng với chất lượng âm thanh trên bảng.

**Tuổi thọ pin**

Thời lượng pin trên tai nghe SRHYTHM NC35 là tuyệt vời.Tôi đã có thể nhận được hơn 50 giờ sử dụng trong một lần sạc.

**Tổng thể**

Tôi thực sự ấn tượng với tai nghe khử tiếng ồn SRHYTHM NC35.Họ thoải mái, sành điệu và cung cấp chất lượng tiếng ồn và chất lượng âm thanh tuyệt vời.Tôi đánh giá cao họ.
=======================================
[Đặt Mua Ngay để Nhận Ngay Quà Tặng Surprise!]: (https://shorten.asia/MBsq7udN)
**Srhythm NC35 Noise Canceling Headphones: A Collaborator's Review**

**Hashtags:** #noisecancelingheadphones #Wirelessheadphones #bluetoothheadphones

I'm excited to share my review of the Srhythm NC35 noise canceling headphones. I've been using them for a few weeks now and I'm really impressed with their performance.

**Comfort and Design**

The Srhythm NC35 headphones are very comfortable to wear. The ear cups are made of a soft, memory foam material that conforms to the shape of your ears. The headband is also padded and adjustable, so you can find the perfect fit.

The headphones have a sleek, stylish design. They're available in black or white. I have the black ones and they look great.

**Noise Canceling**

The noise canceling on the Srhythm NC35 headphones is excellent. I was able to block out most of the noise from the city when I was wearing them. I could still hear some noise, but it was much quieter than it would have been without the headphones.

**Sound Quality**

The sound quality of the Srhythm NC35 headphones is also very good. The bass is deep and powerful, the mids are clear and detailed, and the highs are crisp and well-defined. I listened to a variety of music genres with the headphones and I was impressed with the sound quality across the board.

**Battery Life**

The battery life on the Srhythm NC35 headphones is excellent. I was able to get over 50 hours of use on a single charge.

**Overall**

I'm really impressed with the Srhythm NC35 noise canceling headphones. They're comfortable, stylish, and offer excellent noise canceling and sound quality. I highly recommend them.
[Đặt Mua Ngay để Trải Nghiệm Sự Khác Biệt!]: (https://shorten.asia/MBsq7udN)

Join Telegram ToolsKiemTrieuDoGroup
Back