Spektrum DX6i LCD Display Screen Kit for Transmitter Honnyking ORX T-SIX Radio MKron Storm I6S Radio

Spektrum DX6i LCD Display Screen Kit for Transmitter Honnyking ORX T-SIX Radio MKron Storm I6S Radio

[Get Vouhcer]: ( https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_DEY6N8D)
**Spektrum DX6i LCD Display Screen Kit for Transmitter Honnyking Orx T-Six Radio Mkron Storm i6s Radio**

**Overview**

The Spektrum DX6i LCD Display Screen Kit is a great way to upgrade your Spektrum DX6i transmitter. The LCD screen provides a wealth of information, including telemetry data, flight mode status, and battery level. It also makes it easy to view and change settings. The kit is compatible with the Spektrum DX6i, Honnyking Orx T-Six Radio, Mkron Storm i6s Radio, and other compatible transmitters.

**Features**

* 2.4-inch color LCD screen
* Telemetry data (voltage, current, battery level, flight time, etc.)
* Flight mode status (rate, angle, acro, etc.)
* Setting changes (trims, expo, rates, etc.)
* Easy to install and use
* Compatible with Spektrum DX6i, Honnyking Orx T-Six Radio, Mkron Storm i6s Radio, and other compatible transmitters

**Pros**

* The LCD screen is a great way to get more information about your flight.
* It's easy to install and use.
* It's compatible with a variety of transmitters.

**Cons**

* The LCD screen is a little small.
* It's not the most durable screen.

**Comparison**

The Spektrum DX6i LCD Display Screen Kit is comparable to other LCD screen kits on the market. It offers a similar range of features and is compatible with a variety of transmitters. However, it is a little more expensive than some of the other options.

**Benefits**

Consumers who purchase the Spektrum DX6i LCD Display Screen Kit will benefit from a number of features, including:

* Increased flight awareness: The LCD screen provides a wealth of information about your flight, including telemetry data, flight mode status, and battery level. This information can help you fly more safely and efficiently.
* Easy to use: The LCD screen is easy to install and use. You can quickly and easily view and change settings.
* Compatibility: The LCD screen is compatible with a variety of transmitters. This means you can use it with your existing transmitter.

**Hashtags**

* #spektrum
* #dx6i
* #LCD screen
=======================================
[Buy Now - Don't Miss Your Chance to Receive Special Gifts!]: ( https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_DEY6N8D)

Join Telegram ToolsKiemTrieuDoGroup
Back