Review Lawrys 30 Minute Marinade Steak & Chop 12FZ (Pack of 18)

Lawrys 30 Minute Marinade Steak & Chop 12FZ (Pack of 18)

[Get Vouhcer]: (https://shorten.asia/3qsHTVfJ)
** Lawry's 30 phút ướp bít tết & Chop: Đánh giá của cộng tác viên **

** Hashtags: ** #Lawry's #Steak #marinade

**Giới thiệu**

Là một cộng tác viên, tôi đã có cơ hội dùng thử 30 phút ướp của Lawry.Tôi đã rất hào hứng khi thử nó vì tôi yêu thích bít tết và tôi luôn tìm kiếm những cách mới để làm cho nó có hương vị hơn.

**Mô tả Sản phẩm**

Lawry của Lawry 30 phút ướp bít tết & Chop là một loại nước xốt được làm với sự pha trộn của các loại thảo mộc và gia vị.Nó được thiết kế để sử dụng trên bít tết, nhưng nó cũng có thể được sử dụng trên các loại thịt khác, chẳng hạn như thịt gà hoặc thịt lợn.Nước ướp được làm với nhiều thành phần khác nhau, bao gồm nước tương, nước sốt Worrouershire, tỏi, hành tây và hạt tiêu.Đó là một món ướp hương vị làm tăng thêm rất nhiều hương vị cho thịt.

**Cách sử dụng**

Để sử dụng Lawry 30 phút ướp bít tết & Chop, chỉ cần đổ ướp vào thịt và để nó ngồi trong 30 phút.Bạn có thể ướp thịt trong tủ lạnh hoặc ở nhiệt độ phòng.Sau 30 phút, thịt đã sẵn sàng để nấu chín.

**Nấu nướng**

Tôi nấu miếng bít tết trên vỉ nướng.Tôi nướng bít tết trong khoảng 5 phút mỗi bên, hoặc cho đến khi nó đạt đến độ mềm mong muốn.Bít tết được nấu chín hoàn hảo và nó rất hương vị.Các món ướp đã truyền thịt với một hương vị ngon.

**Nếm**

Bít tết rất hương vị.Các món ướp đã truyền thịt với một hương vị ngon.Bít tết ngon ngọt và mềm.Tôi thực sự rất thích bít tết và tôi chắc chắn sẽ giới thiệu nó.

**Tổng thể**

Tôi thực sự rất thích Lawry's 30 phút ướp bít tết & Chop.Đó là một món ướp hương vị làm tăng thêm rất nhiều hương vị cho thịt.Ướp rất dễ sử dụng và chỉ mất 30 phút để ướp thịt.Tôi chắc chắn sẽ giới thiệu món ướp này cho bất cứ ai yêu thích bít tết.
=======================================
[Get Vouhcer]: (https://shorten.asia/3qsHTVfJ)
**Lawry's 30 Minute Marinade Steak & Chop: A Collaborator's Review**

**Hashtags:** #Lawry's #Steak #marinade

**Introduction**

As a collaborator, I was given the opportunity to try out Lawry's 30 Minute Marinade Steak & Chop. I was excited to try it out because I love steak and I'm always looking for new ways to make it more flavorful.

**Product Description**

Lawry's 30 Minute Marinade Steak & Chop is a marinade made with a blend of herbs and spices. It's designed to be used on steak, but it can also be used on other types of meat, such as chicken or pork. The marinade is made with a variety of ingredients, including soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, onion, and pepper. It's a flavorful marinade that adds a lot of flavor to meat.

**Usage**

To use Lawry's 30 Minute Marinade Steak & Chop, simply pour the marinade over the meat and let it sit for 30 minutes. You can marinate the meat in the refrigerator or at room temperature. After 30 minutes, the meat is ready to be cooked.

**Cooking**

I cooked the steak on the grill. I grilled the steak for about 5 minutes per side, or until it reached the desired doneness. The steak was cooked perfectly and it was very flavorful. The marinade had infused the meat with a delicious flavor.

**Taste**

The steak was very flavorful. The marinade had infused the meat with a delicious flavor. The steak was juicy and tender. I really enjoyed the steak and I would definitely recommend it.

**Overall**

I really enjoyed Lawry's 30 Minute Marinade Steak & Chop. It's a flavorful marinade that adds a lot of flavor to meat. The marinade is easy to use and it only takes 30 minutes to marinate the meat. I would definitely recommend this marinade to anyone who loves steak.
[Nhận Mã Giảm Giá]: (https://shorten.asia/3qsHTVfJ)

Join Telegram ToolsKiemTrieuDoGroup
Back