Review Kimble 60811D-312 Borosilicate Glass Clear Screw Thread Dilution Vial with Attached Closure, 4mL Capacity, 13-425 GPI Thread Finish (Case of 144)

nguyenanluck

Kimble 60811D-312 Borosilicate Glass Clear Screw Thread Dilution Vial with Attached Closure, 4mL Capacity, 13-425 GPI Thread Finish (Case of 144)

[Đặt Mua Ngay để Sở Hữu Sản Phẩm Hot Nhất - Chỉ Có Tại Đây!]: (https://shorten.asia/R23mMxDN)
** Kimble 60811D-312 Borosilicate Glass Clear Vrel SRECT LIALIST

**Giới thiệu**

Kimble 60811D-312 Borosilicate Glass vít rõ ràng lọ pha loãng với đóng cửa kèm theo là một lọ thủy tinh bền, chất lượng cao, hoàn hảo cho nhiều ứng dụng trong phòng thí nghiệm.

**Đặc trưng**

* Xây dựng thủy tinh Borosilicate chất lượng cao

* Chống hóa chất và nhiệt

**Những lợi ích**

* Kimble 60811D-312 Borosilicate Glass Clear Vras Clear Laction Lact với đóng cửa là một công cụ linh hoạt và đáng tin cậy có thể được sử dụng cho nhiều ứng dụng trong phòng thí nghiệm.

**Phần kết luận**

Kimble 60811D-312 Borosilicate Glass Clear Vras Clear Lacing Lacing với đóng cửa kèm theo là một lọ thủy tinh bền, chất lượng cao, hoàn hảo cho nhiều ứng dụng trong phòng thí nghiệm.

** Tiết lộ liên kết **

Tôi là một chi nhánh của Amazon.com.Nếu bạn mua sản phẩm này thông qua liên kết của tôi, tôi sẽ nhận được một khoản hoa hồng nhỏ mà không phải trả thêm chi phí cho bạn.Cảm ơn sự hỗ trợ của bạn!
=======================================
[Đặt Mua Ngay để Sở Hữu Sản Phẩm Hot Nhất - Chỉ Có Tại Đây!]: (https://shorten.asia/R23mMxDN)
**Kimble 60811D-312 Borosilicate Glass Clear Screw Thread Dilution Vial with Attached Closure, 4ml Capacity, 13-425 GPI Thread Finish (Case of 144) - A Collaborator's Review**

**Hashtags:** #dilutionvials #glassvials #LabSupplies

**Introduction**

Kimble 60811D-312 Borosilicate Glass Clear Screw Thread Dilution Vial with Attached Closure is a high-quality, durable glass vial that is perfect for a variety of laboratory applications. The vial has a 4ml capacity and a 13-425 GPI thread finish, making it compatible with a wide range of other laboratory equipment. The vial also comes with an attached closure, which helps to prevent contamination and evaporation.

**Features**

* High-quality borosilicate glass construction
* 4ml capacity
* 13-425 GPI thread finish
* Attached closure
* Resistant to chemicals and heat
* Autoclavable

**Benefits**

* The Kimble 60811D-312 Borosilicate Glass Clear Screw Thread Dilution Vial with Attached Closure is a versatile and reliable tool that can be used for a variety of laboratory applications.
* The vial is made of high-quality borosilicate glass, which is resistant to chemicals and heat.
* The vial has a 4ml capacity, making it ideal for a variety of applications.
* The vial comes with an attached closure, which helps to prevent contamination and evaporation.
* The vial is autoclavable, making it easy to clean and sterilize.

**Conclusion**

The Kimble 60811D-312 Borosilicate Glass Clear Screw Thread Dilution Vial with Attached Closure is a high-quality, durable glass vial that is perfect for a variety of laboratory applications. The vial is made of high-quality borosilicate glass, is resistant to chemicals and heat, has a 4ml capacity, and comes with an attached closure. The vial is also autoclavable, making it easy to clean and sterilize.

**Affiliate Disclosure**

I am an affiliate of Amazon.com. If you purchase this product through my link, I will receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. This helps me to keep my website up and running and to provide you with free content. Thank you for your support!
[Sản phẩm này dành riêng cho bạn, đừng bỏ lỡ!]: (https://shorten.asia/R23mMxDN)

Join Telegram ToolsKiemTrieuDoGroup
Back