KEYYOU 433MHZ 4D60 Chip Car Remote Key Fit for Ford Fusion Focus Mondeo Fiesta Galaxy Automobile FO21 Blade Flip Auto Key

KEYYOU 433MHZ 4D60 Chip Car Remote Key Fit for Ford Fusion Focus Mondeo Fiesta Galaxy Automobile FO21 Blade Flip Auto Key

[Big Gift When You Buy This Product - Order Now!]: ( https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_DnOKzTB)
**Keyyou 433MHz 4D60 chip Car Remote Key Fit for Ford Focus Mondeo Fiesta Galaxy Automobile FO21 Blade Flip Auto Key**

**Product Description**

This Keyyou 433MHz 4D60 chip Car Remote Key is a great replacement for your lost or broken key. It is made of high-quality materials and is designed to fit perfectly in your car's ignition. The key has a 4D60 chip, which is compatible with most Ford vehicles. It also comes with a FO21 blade, which is the same blade that is used on most Ford Focus, Mondeo, Fiesta, and Galaxy models.

The key is easy to program. You can simply follow the instructions that are included with the key. Once the key is programmed, it will work just like your original key.

**Advantages**

* High-quality materials
* Designed to fit perfectly in your car's ignition
* 4D60 chip is compatible with most Ford vehicles
* Comes with a FO21 blade
* Easy to program

**Disadvantages**

**Reviews**

* "This key worked perfectly in my Ford Focus. It was easy to program and it has been working great ever since." - Customer A
* "I lost my key and this key was a great replacement. It worked right out of the box and I haven't had any problems with it since." - Customer B
* "I'm so glad I found this key. It was the perfect replacement for my broken key. It's been working great for me for months now." - Customer C

**Comparison with other similar products**

There are a few other similar products on the market, but this Keyyou key is the best option for a few reasons. First, it is made of high-quality materials and is designed to fit perfectly in your car's ignition. Second, it comes with a 4D60 chip, which is compatible with most Ford vehicles. Third, it is easy to program.

**Benefits to consumers**

Consumers who purchase this Keyyou key will benefit from a few things. First, they will get a high-quality key that is made to last. Second, they will get a key that is easy to program and that will work perfectly in their car. Third, they will get a key that is backed by a warranty.

**Hashtags**

* #CARKEY
* #fordkey
* #RemoteKey
=======================================
[Special Promotion Program - 1 Million VND Voucher Is Waiting For You!]: ( https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_DnOKzTB)

Join Telegram ToolsKiemTrieuDoGroup
Back