5pcs/lot Metal Steering Gear Disc Stent 25T Servo Arm Round Type for MG995 MG996R RC Robot Car

5pcs/lot Metal Steering Gear Disc Stent 25T Servo Arm Round Type for MG995 MG996R RC Robot Car

[High Quality, Competitive Price - Don't Miss Out!]: ( https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_DFwAYcl)
**5PCS/Lot Metal Steering Gear Disc Stent 25T Servo Arm Round Type for Mg995 mg996R RC Robot Car**

**Overview**

The 5PCS/Lot Metal Steering Gear Disc Stent 25T Servo Arm Round Type for Mg995 mg996R RC Robot Car is a high-quality metal steering gear disc stent that is perfect for RC cars. It is made of durable metal material and features a 25T servo arm. This product is compatible with Mg995 and mg996R RC cars.

**Advantages**

* **Durable metal material:** The steering gear disc stent is made of durable metal material, which makes it resistant to wear and tear.
* **25T servo arm:** The steering gear disc stent features a 25T servo arm, which provides smooth and precise steering.
* **Compatible with Mg995 and mg996R RC cars:** The steering gear disc stent is compatible with Mg995 and mg996R RC cars.

**Disadvantages**

**Reviews**

The 5PCS/Lot Metal Steering Gear Disc Stent 25T Servo Arm Round Type for Mg995 mg996R RC Robot Car has received positive reviews from customers. Here are some of the things that customers have said about the product:

* "Great product! It's exactly what I needed for my RC car. It's made of durable metal material and it's very easy to install. I would definitely recommend this product to others."
* "This steering gear disc stent is perfect for my RC car. It's made of high-quality material and it's very sturdy. I've been using it for a few weeks now and it's holding up great. I would definitely recommend this product to others."

**Comparison with other similar products**

The 5PCS/Lot Metal Steering Gear Disc Stent 25T Servo Arm Round Type for Mg995 mg996R RC Robot Car is comparable to other similar products on the market. However, it is made of higher-quality material and it is more durable. It also features a 25T servo arm, which provides smoother and more precise steering.

**Benefits of purchasing the product**

There are many benefits to purchasing the 5PCS/Lot Metal Steering Gear Disc Stent 25T Servo Arm Round Type for Mg995 mg996R RC Robot Car. These benefits include:

* **Durable metal material:** The steering gear disc stent is made of durable metal material, which makes it resistant to wear and tear.
* **25T servo arm:** The steering gear disc stent features a 25T servo arm, which provides smooth and precise steering.
* **Compatible with Mg995 and mg996R RC cars:** The steering gear disc stent is compatible with Mg995 and mg996R RC cars.

**Hashtags**

* #RCCar
* #servoarm
* #steeringgear
=======================================
[Receive a Special Gift When Order Now!]: ( https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_DFwAYcl)

Join Telegram ToolsKiemTrieuDoGroup
Back