5PCS BERGEON 6938 DIAL PROTECTOR SHIM WATCH HANDS REMOVER SHIM FOR WATCH DAIL CUSHION WATCH REPAIR TOOLS

5PCS BERGEON 6938 DIAL PROTECTOR SHIM WATCH HANDS REMOVER SHIM FOR WATCH DAIL CUSHION WATCH REPAIR TOOLS

[Final Promotion - Buy Now To Get Special Offer!]: ( https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_DCQD6Qp)
**5pcs Bergeon 6938 Dial Protector Shim Watch Hands Remover Shim for Watch Dail Cushion Watch Repair Tools**

**Product description**

The Bergeon 6938 Dial Protector Shim is a must-have tool for any watchmaker or hobbyist. It is used to protect the dial of a watch while removing the hands. The shim is made of a soft material that will not damage the dial, and it is shaped to fit snugly around the hands. This prevents the hands from being scratched or damaged during removal.

The Bergeon 6938 Dial Protector Shim is also useful for removing the hands from a watch that has a damaged or missing dial. The shim can be used to create a slight gap between the hands and the dial, which makes it easier to remove them.

The Bergeon 6938 Dial Protector Shim is a high-quality tool that is made to last. It is made of durable materials and it is designed to provide years of reliable service.

**Advantages**

* Protects the dial of a watch while removing the hands
* Made of a soft material that will not damage the dial
* Shaped to fit snugly around the hands
* Prevents the hands from being scratched or damaged during removal
* Useful for removing the hands from a watch that has a damaged or missing dial
* High-quality tool that is made to last

**Disadvantages**

**Reviews**

The Bergeon 6938 Dial Protector Shim has received overwhelmingly positive reviews from customers. Here are a few examples:

* "This is a great tool for removing watch hands. It is easy to use and it does not damage the dial. I would highly recommend it."
* "I have been using this tool for years and it has never failed me. It is a must-have for any watchmaker or hobbyist."
* "This is the best tool I have found for removing watch hands. It is so easy to use and it does not damage the dial. I would highly recommend it to anyone who works on watches."

**Comparison with other similar products**

The Bergeon 6938 Dial Protector Shim is comparable to other similar products on the market. However, it is made of higher-quality materials and it is designed to provide years of reliable service.

**Benefits to consumers**

The Bergeon 6938 Dial Protector Shim offers a number of benefits to consumers, including:

* Protection of the dial of a watch while removing the hands
* A soft material that will not damage the dial
* A shape that fits snugly around the hands
* Prevention of the hands from being scratched or damaged during removal
* The ability to remove the hands from a watch that has a damaged or missing dial
* A high-quality tool that is made to last

**Hashtags**

* #watchrepairtools
* #watchmakertools
* #watchtools
=======================================
[The hottest product today, not to be missed]: ( https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_DCQD6Qp)

Join Telegram ToolsKiemTrieuDoGroup
Back