Review 2020 HUION KAMVAS 22 Graphics Drawing Tablet Monitor Android Support with Screen Battery-Free Stylus 8192 Pressure Sensitivity Tilt Touch Bar Adjus...

hungdaobrown1

2020 HUION KAMVAS 22 Graphics Drawing Tablet Monitor Android Support with Screen Battery-Free Stylus 8192 Pressure Sensitivity Tilt Touch Bar Adjus...

[Sản Phẩm Độc Quyền - Mua Ngay để Không Bỏ Lỡ!]: (https://shorten.asia/m7mhwyT7)
** 2020 HUION KAMVAS 22 Đồ họa Vẽ máy tính bảng Màn hình: Đánh giá của cộng tác viên **

** Hashtags: ** #GRAPHICSTABLET #DrawingTablet #Huionkamvas22

Là một cộng tác viên, tôi đã có cơ hội để thử nghiệm màn hình máy tính bảng vẽ đồ họa năm 2020 Huion Kamvas 22.Tôi đã rất ấn tượng với chất lượng tổng thể của máy tính bảng, cũng như các tính năng và hiệu suất của nó.

** Thiết kế và xây dựng chất lượng **

Huion Kamvas 22 là một máy tính bảng được chế tạo tốt với khung nhôm rắn.Màn hình 22 inch được làm bằng kính với lớp phủ chống ánh sáng và nó có độ phân giải 1920 x 1080 pixel.Các bezels xung quanh màn hình tương đối mỏng và máy tính bảng có tổng độ dày chỉ hơn 1 inch.

Máy tính bảng đi kèm với giá đỡ tích hợp cho phép bạn nghiêng màn hình thành một góc thoải mái.Giá đỡ chắc chắn và không chao đảo, ngay cả khi máy tính bảng nghiêng ở góc dốc.

Huion Kamvas 22 cũng có bút stylus không có pin tích hợp.Bút stylus thoải mái để giữ và có trọng lượng tốt cho nó.Bút stylus cũng nhạy cảm với áp suất và nó hỗ trợ tới 8192 mức độ nhạy cảm áp.

** Các tính năng và hiệu suất **

Huion Kamvas 22 tương thích với máy tính Windows và Mac.Máy tính bảng cũng hỗ trợ các thiết bị Android, vì vậy bạn có thể sử dụng nó với điện thoại hoặc máy tính bảng của mình.

Máy tính bảng đi kèm với nhiều phần mềm, bao gồm phần mềm vẽ riêng của Huion, cũng như một số chương trình vẽ phổ biến khác.Tôi thấy phần mềm dễ sử dụng và nó hoạt động tốt với máy tính bảng.

Tôi đã thử nghiệm Huion Kamvas 22 với nhiều chương trình vẽ khác nhau và tôi rất ấn tượng với hiệu suất tổng thể của máy tính bảng.Bản vẽ cảm thấy trơn tru và tự nhiên, và độ nhạy áp lực là chính xác.Tôi cũng thích thực tế là máy tính bảng có giá đỡ tích hợp, giúp bạn dễ dàng sử dụng ở một góc thoải mái.

** ấn tượng tổng thể **

Nhìn chung, tôi đã rất ấn tượng với màn hình máy tính bảng vẽ đồ họa năm 2020 Huion Kamvas 22.Máy tính bảng được xây dựng tốt, có thiết kế tốt, và cung cấp nhiều tính năng và hiệu suất.Tôi chắc chắn sẽ giới thiệu máy tính bảng này cho bất cứ ai tìm kiếm một máy tính bảng vẽ chất lượng cao.
=======================================
[Sản Phẩm Độc Quyền - Mua Ngay để Không Bỏ Lỡ!]: (https://shorten.asia/m7mhwyT7)
**2020 Huion Kamvas 22 Graphics Drawing Tablet Monitor: A Collaborator's Review**

**Hashtags:** #GRAPHICSTABLET #DrawingTablet #Huionkamvas22

As a collaborator, I was given the opportunity to test out the 2020 Huion Kamvas 22 graphics drawing tablet monitor. I was impressed with the overall quality of the tablet, as well as its features and performance.

**Design and Build Quality**

The Huion Kamvas 22 is a well-built tablet with a solid aluminum chassis. The 22-inch display is made of glass with an anti-glare coating, and it has a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels. The bezels around the display are relatively thin, and the tablet has a total thickness of just over 1 inch.

The tablet comes with a built-in stand that allows you to tilt the display to a comfortable angle. The stand is sturdy and doesn't wobble, even when the tablet is tilted at a steep angle.

The Huion Kamvas 22 also has a built-in battery-free stylus. The stylus is comfortable to hold and has a good weight to it. The stylus is also pressure-sensitive, and it supports up to 8192 levels of pressure sensitivity.

**Features and Performance**

The Huion Kamvas 22 is compatible with Windows and Mac computers. The tablet also supports Android devices, so you can use it with your phone or tablet.

The tablet comes with a variety of software, including Huion's own drawing software, as well as a number of other popular drawing programs. I found the software to be easy to use and it worked well with the tablet.

I tested the Huion Kamvas 22 with a variety of drawing programs, and I was impressed with the overall performance of the tablet. The drawing felt smooth and natural, and the pressure sensitivity was accurate. I also liked the fact that the tablet had a built-in stand, which made it easy to use at a comfortable angle.

**Overall Impressions**

Overall, I was impressed with the 2020 Huion Kamvas 22 graphics drawing tablet monitor. The tablet is well-built, has a good design, and offers a variety of features and performance. I would definitely recommend this tablet to anyone looking for a high-quality drawing tablet.
[Sản Phẩm Dành Riêng Cho Bạn - Đừng Bỏ Lỡ!]: (https://shorten.asia/m7mhwyT7)

Join Telegram ToolsKiemTrieuDoGroup
Back