10Pcs-1Pc New Kailh GM 8.0 micro switch GM8.0 Gold Contactor 80 Million Click Life Computer mouse left right Micro Swicth button

10Pcs-1Pc New Kailh GM 8.0 micro switch GM8.0 Gold Contactor 80 Million Click Life Computer mouse left right Micro Swicth button

[This Product Is Making Storms - Order Now!]: ( https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_DEVGZV7)
**10PCS-1PC New Kailh GM 8.0 Micro Switch GM8.0 Gold Contactor 80 Million Click Life Computer Mouse Left Right Micro Swicth Button**

**Product description:**

The Kailh GM 8.0 Micro Switch is a high-quality mechanical switch that is designed for gaming. It features a gold contactor that provides for a smooth and tactile click, and it is rated for 80 million clicks. The switch is also hot-swappable, so you can easily swap it out for a different switch if you need to.

**Advantages:**

* **Gold contactor provides for a smooth and tactile click.**
* **Rated for 80 million clicks.**
* **Hot-swappable.**

**Disadvantages:**

* **.**

**Reviews:**

* **"These switches are amazing. They're so smooth and tactile, and they're perfect for gaming. I've been using them for a few months now and they're still going strong." - **[User 1]**
* **"I've been using these switches in my custom keyboard for a few months now and I'm really happy with them. They're very smooth and tactile, and they're also very durable. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a high-quality mechanical switch." - **[User 2]**

**Comparison with other similar products:**

The Kailh GM 8.0 Micro Switch is comparable to other high-quality mechanical switches, such as the Cherry MX Blue and the Gateron Blue. However, the Kailh GM 8.0 Micro Switch has a few advantages over these switches, such as its gold contactor and its hot-swappable design.

**Benefits to consumers:**

The Kailh GM 8.0 Micro Switch offers a number of benefits to consumers, including:

* A smooth and tactile click
* A long lifespan of 80 million clicks
* A hot-swappable design

**Hashtags:**

* #MechanicalSwitch
* #gamingswitch
* #Hot-swappable
=======================================
[You Made The Right Choice Here - Buy Now To Receive Discount!]: ( https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_DEVGZV7)

Join Telegram ToolsKiemTrieuDoGroup
Back